Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy Days and Clutch Purses..

Well we have been so busy the last month (unfortunately not with crafty things) we have not had a chance to update. Well things are about to change..

I've now settled into my new job as a teacher and am trying to find a few extra hours in each day to play in my beautiful studio. Jade will hopefully be over the worst of her morning sickness soon and will be back to knitting like a crazy woman within a few weeks. With much hope and anticipation she will be coming to join me in my new little house in April which means many hours of Jade and Isobel craziness coming up really soon.

So my little weekend project was to play with the iron on interfacing I bought at Spotlight last week and I do so with great success making a very sweet clutch purse, perfect for day or night.



I am just in love with Lucky Kaeru Fabric and Supplies! I can't wait to buy some more of her beautiful fabrics.

Well thats all I have for now, looking forward to making more creations over the next weekend but for now I must go continue cooking dinner..

Much love and happy Monday

Jade and Isobel x

No comments: