Saturday, April 5, 2008

Things I'm Loving!

Jade and I have decided to post our weekly delights for you! Things we have bought, love, desire and can't live without!

So I'm up first this week so here we go...

This week I'm loving....

The Jane Austen Book Club... gorgeous movie, can't wait to read the book.


After seeing the film I couldn't help but go down to my local bookshop and purchase..


Whilst I was browsing the isles of the book shop I found a beautiful knitting book by Jo Sharp..


Once I have finishing the baby blanket I am knitting for my sister in law, I can't wait to try one of Jo's cute cardigans. Her books are beautiful quality with stunning photos and for $17.55 it was a bargain!

I'm also loving....



The new Real Living magazine, the beautiful art of Lovely Paper and the most amazing shop I have ever come across... Rose Harvest Antiques. Lucky for me its just down the road, but I urge anyone who lives in Melbourne and is looking for a weekend away to take a trip to Mildura, you won't regret it. This shop is like heaven for any collector, artist, crafter and creative being.

These are my loves for the week... Jade's turn next.

Much love stay tuned for more lovely things... Isobel x

No comments: