Saturday, April 5, 2008

Totes, Pouches and everything in between!


I have been having a wonderful time finding fabulous fabric to make my project pouches and tote bags which are in the shop right now. I want to show you some that I am currently working on too.

First off the tote bags, cause everyone loves (and needs) a good tote bag or two!

The tote bags come in two sizes, large 14” x 11” and small 12.5" x 10. I'm also going to make some extra large canvas ones, perfect for grocery shopping! Each tote is unique, is fully lined and is perfect for everyday use.

The large size tote is great for work or school and is big enough for sketchbooks, journals and all other essential arty items.

This is the small size and is great for girls, teens and adults alike. (PS. I think this fabric is so cute, reminds me of a retro tablecloth!)


I can't wait to make some more and I'm especially excited by some new vintage fabric that is arriving today. My little sewing machine is in for a workout over the weekend.

The project pouch come in one size at the moment 12” x 10” when folded and I looking to create a bigger size for knitters and crafters that desire a bit more room. Jade has suggested pockets for patterns and I have taken the liberty of putting one into my latest creation.

So here they are..

These project pouches have been such a hit both sold the night I put them on our Etsy shop. But never fear I made another one last night and will be making more over the weekend. I also do customized orders so if there is something you really want on your tote or project pouch let me know.

So my newest creation (secretly my favourite at the moment) is this project pouch I have called Wild Mushrooms.

It reminds me a bit of Alice in Wonderland with the craziness of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

So thats it for me at the moment, look out for more creations on Monday.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday.

Much love, Isobel.

No comments: