Wednesday, April 9, 2008

moleskin madness!




After much asking from Isobel, here are my pages from my little work in progress, my moleskine, I have so many pages to catch up, but slowly I shall fill my pretty with lots of love magick and art!


here is one of my pages filled with adorable pictures and a random blurred photograph my mum did lol.



I like to draw random things on my pages, hoping that one day I shall have a little talent!
my next page is really simple but for some reason its one of my faves in my moley.



Its now time for me to make a cup of tea and watch underbelly, Ill be updating in a few days with a few knitted items that I've finshed and hand dyed and even embelished!
Im just over 16 weeks pregnant and feeling great, finally after weeks of feeling like death! my poor knitting pile didnt get touched!!

Enjoy your nights lovelies and I'll post again soon!
xxx Jade

No comments: