Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Tote Making..

What a busy time! After moving everything over to our new blog last weekend I haven't had a moment this week to even write in it. Thank goodness Jade has been holding the fort with some beautiful moleskine blogs.

I just wanted to post a few pictures of a custom tote I made today for Phoebe Alexa Joy Photography (check out her beautiful prints on Etsy). She wanted a reversible tote and chose the gorgeous fabrics herself.

I am so happy with the results I can't wait to stock up on fabric and make some more for the shop.


Outside pattern (such yummy fabric)


Inside Pattern


And as Jade and I are keeping moleskine journals for the year we will continue posting some of out favourite pages for you to check out.


This is one of my recent collages called Hollie Sweet. I just love seeing all my favourite things together on a page.

Have a lovely weekend
Isobel x

No comments: