Saturday, April 5, 2008

We Love Birthdays!

What an amazing month it has been! Just as we begin to get our little business up and running the busiest time of the year comes along! Instead of sewing and creating lovely things for our shop we have been making presents and decking the halls for the festive season. So whilst I have a moment between wrapping presents, glittering pears and cleaning the house I thought I'd post just a few of our creative adventures.

To start with I wanted to show you a sample of what will be in our shop in the new year.

This is a project pouch which is a must for every knitter, seamstress, crafter and arty type! This was a prototype I made up for Jade, as she was complaining about her knitting all being tangled together and I love it so much I am going to make some ASAP. Look out for vintage prints, bold colours and totally adorable buttons.

I shall also show you my other prototype for the purses I have been creating.


This was to show Jade when I drove down to see her last weekend for her son's first birthday. So here is my little purse, I am going to make them in a variety of sizes with embroided postcards on the front.

And as I've told you about our fabulous weekend together playing birthday parties I better post a few photos of the occasion!

Jade and Isobel in our cute party hats!


The gorgeous treasure chest cake that Jade made! (it was very yummy too!)



The birthday boy!

So we have been very much into Christmas this year. I have to show you the adorable Christmas decoration Jade made me, just cause I love owls!



Edit: As we moved blogs obviously this post sounds a little strange but I still wanted to include it as we had such a lovely time at Elijah's birthday.

Much love Jade and Isobel x


No comments: